A 12-month business growth programme for women running micro-businesses.
Running your own business is fantastic – it helps you to live a flexible life, fitting work commitments around busy personal lives whilst boosting the local economy and we have seen a significant rise in women setting up their own businesses in the UK.
But for many women, juggling the various roles that we have make growing a business a real struggle.
There is clear evidence that businesses that use a business coach and have support structures in place, have significantly higher growth success. As a single mum and business owner, Jane could not find a coach that really understood her needs and that resulted in the creation of The Growing Club.
So, you may be wondering if the programme is for you…
• Have you been running a small business, or a not-for-profit organisation, for at least 12 months?
• Would you like to grow your business with a supportive group of peers?
If the answer is yes, then The Growing Club programme is most definitely for you!
Key details of this exciting programme:
• 12-month programme
• Fees are only £395 as it is highly subsidised, which can be paid in 4 instalments (full cost would have been £1,200)
• Supportive network of 10 women, all running their own businesses
• Monthly facilitated meetings – each month, you will be set goals and tasks to keep you on track with your business
• Fantastic guest speakers
• Accountability partners – being held accountable by your peers is extremely motivating!
• Action learning with tasks so it is always relevant to your business
• Peer support
• 1:1 coaching session
• Systematic process of growth
• Emotional support
• Confidence building
• Confidential space
• Social media shout-outs
As the programme is highly subsidised, it attracts a lot of interest. The application process is via an arranged phone call, completion of a short form and a contract.
The programme is facilitated by Jane Binnion and a team of business owners who have themselves gone through the programme and loved it so much they trained to deliver it!
If you would like any further details, we would love to tell you more about this fantastic programme – just email firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where?
New courses starting Spring 2019 in Lancaster, Preston and South Lakes.
Is it for you? Look out for taster session and come along to meet the trainer, or contact one of the team for a chat.
New courses will be added to this page and the Facebook page
bridging the gap in business education for women