The Growing Club – A 12 month business growth programme for women running micro-businesses.
Running your own business is fantastic – it helps you to live a flexible life, fitting work commitments around busy personal lives whilst boosting the local economy. We have seen a rise in women setting up their own businesses in the UK.
There is clear evidence that businesses that use a business coach and have support structures in place have significantly higher growth success. As a single mum and business owner, Jane could not find a coach that really understood her needs and that resulted in the creation of The Growing Club.
So, you may be wondering if the programme is for you…..
• Have you been running a small business, or a not-for-profit organisation, for at least 12 months?
• Would you like to grow your business with a supportive group of peers?
If so, yes the Growing Club programme is most definitely for you!
Let us share some key details regarding this exciting programme with you:
• 12-month programme
• Fees are only £395 as it is highly subsidised – which can be paid in 4 instalments
• Supportive network of 10 women, all running their own businesses
• Monthly facilitated meetings – each month, you will be set goals and tasks to keep you on track with your business
• Fantastic guest speakers
• Accountability partners – being held accountable by your peers is extremely motivating!
• Action learning with tasks
• Peer support
• 1:1 coaching session
• Systematic process of growth
• Emotional support
• Confidence building
• Confidential space
• Social media shout-outs
As the programme is highly subsidised, it attracts a lot of interest. The application process is via an arranged phone call, completion of a short form and a contract.
The programme is facilitated by business trainer Jane Binnion:
Previously a youth and community worker who worked largely with women and girls, Jane has been running her own training business for over 7 years.
If you would like any further details, we would love to tell you more about this fantastic programme – just email us email@example.com
When & Where ?
The October course is now full. Watch this space for new courses starting Spring 2019.
Courses run in Lancaster, Preston and South Lakes
New courses will be added to this page and the Facebook page
bridging the gap in business education for women