The Growing Club – A 12 month business growth programme for women running micro-businesses.
Running your own business is fantastic – it helps you to live a flexible life, fitting work commitments around busy personal lives whilst boosting the local economy. We have seen a rise in women setting up their own businesses in the UK.
There is clear evidence that businesses that use a business coach and have support structures in place have significantly higher growth success. As a single mum and business owner, Jane could not find a coach that really understood her needs and that resulted in the creation of The Growing Club.
So, you may be wondering if the programme is for you…..
• Have you been running a small business, or a not-for-profit organisation, for at least 12 months?
• Would you like to grow your business with a supportive group of peers?
If so, yes the Growing Club programme is most definitely for you!
Let us share some key details regarding this exciting programme with you:
• 12-month programme
• Fees are only £395 as it is highly subsidised – which can be paid in 4 instalments
• Supportive network of 10 women, all running their own businesses
• Monthly facilitated meetings – each month, you will be set goals and tasks to keep you on track with your business
• Fantastic guest speakers
• Accountability partners – being held accountable by your peers is extremely motivating!
• Action learning with tasks
• Peer support
• 1:1 coaching session
• Systematic process of growth
• Emotional support
• Confidence building
• Confidential space
• Social media shout-outs
As the programme is highly subsidised, it attracts a lot of interest. The application process is via an arranged phone call, completion of a short form and a contract.
The programme is facilitated by business trainer Jane Binnion:
Previously a youth and community worker who worked largely with women and girls, Jane has been running her own training business for over 7 years.
If you would like any further details, we would love to tell you more about this fantastic programme – just email us firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where ?
The next course starts on Tuesday **October 9th and we meet monthly on the 2nd Tuesday of the month 9.30am to 12 at The Women & Enterprise Hub, WhiteCross Lancaster. The October course is now full. Watch this space for new courses starting in 2019
*** We are now training Growing Club graduates to deliver the programme across the North West . New courses will be added to this page and the Facebook page
bridging the gap in business education for women