Bloom and Grow, business growth programme for women running micro-business
October 3 @ 18:30 - 20:30
The Growing Club is a Social Enterprise founded and based in Lancaster.
Bloom and Grow is a 12 month programme for women who run a small businesses, social enterprise, or charity.
Bloom and Grow, began in 2016 because the co-founder of The Growing Club, Jane Binnion, identified there was little to no support for women running micro-businesses. Time and time again she saw women struggling to grow their organisation, or bring in enough income, despite working 50 to 60 hours a week.
She realised that traditional business training was not suited to the specific challenges and strengths of women in this position.
Since 2016, more than 100 women have graduated from the programme with flying colours!
The growth programme – Bloom and Grow, is a systematic business growth course tailored specifically for the needs of women running micro-businesses. Instead of short term, intensive training or coaching, this course offers long term, ongoing support over a period of 12-months, through both facilitated business skills workshops, a buddy system and peer network structure.
In response to Covid, to support recovery and resilience, this cohort is funded, but please make a donation if you can.
The Bloom and Grow growth programme is a 12 month commitment and offers you the following:
- A monthly facilitated skills workshop, each month building on the previous to take you through a year of sustainable business growth.
- A safe space to grow your business, working with a cohort of no more than 11 other women just like you.
- Peer accountability through a monthly ‘buddy session’ with another participant.
- A safe space to evaluate and reflect on your progress.
- To be part of a growing support network of women who have completed Growing Club courses.
The course is designed for women who…
- want to lift their heads from the day to day minutiae, to see the bigger picture;
- can appreciate working in an all female support space;
- cannot afford a coach, but want to grow their business;
- have not found a coach that works holistically with them;
- want an accountability partner and peer support;
- value other people’s experiences.
The course is a 12 month commitment which requires you to attend monthly skills workshops and a monthly buddy session.
*This cohort will run on the 1st Monday of each month, starting 3rd October 2022
*6.30pm to 8.30pm, in Lancaster
4th Sept (Graduation)
If you would like to apply for this course, please fill in your details and we will send you an application form and call you to make sure this is the right programme for you.