Bloom & Grow, business growth programme
October 12 @ 18:30 - 20:30
The Growing Club is a Social Enterprise founded and based in Lancaster.
The Growing Club works with women who run a small businesses, social enterprises or charity organisations across the North West England
The growth programme, Bloom and Grow, began in 2016 because the co-founder of The Growing Club, Jane Binnion, felt there was little to no support for women running micro businesses. Time and time again she saw women struggling to grow their organisation or bring in enough income, despite working 50 to 60 hours a week, and she identified that traditional business training was not suited to the specific challenges and strengths of women in this position.
Since 2016, more than 100 women have graduated from the programme with flying colours!
The growth programme – Bloom and Grow, is a systematic business growth course tailored specifically for the needs of women. Instead of short term, intensive training or coaching, this course offers long term, ongoing support over a period of 12 months, both through facilitated business skills workshops and a buddy system and peer network structure.
In response to Covid, to support recovery and resilience, this cohort is funded, but please make a donation if you can.
The Bloom and Grow growth programme is a 12 month commitment and offers you the following:
- A monthly facilitated skills workshop, each month building on the previous to take you through a year of business growth.
- A safe space to grow your business, working with a cohort of up to 11 other women just like you.
- Peer accountability through a monthly ‘buddy session’ with another participant.
- A safe space for confidentiality and a place to evaluate and reflect on your progress.
- To join a growing network of women who have completed Growing Club courses.
The course is designed for women who…
- want to lift their heads from the day to day minutiae to see the bigger picture;
- enjoy working in an all female support space;
- can not afford a coach, but want to grow their business;
- have not found a coach that works holistically with them;
- want an accountability partner and peer support;
- value other people’s experiences.
The course is a 12 month commitment which requires you to attend monthly skills workshops and a monthly buddy session.
*This cohort will run on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, starting October 12th 2021.
*6.30pm to 8.30pm, in Lancaster
If you would like to apply for this course, please fill in your details and we will send you an application form and call you to make sure this is the right programme for you.
**Please note, if you can not get to Lancaster, we also run this course as an e-course, please email Rebecca@thegrowingclub.co.uk for further details