- This event has passed.
Sales skills training for women running a small business
June 7 @ 10:00 - 14:00
As a woman, are you scared of the word sales? Do you want to have a better sales mindset?
This workshop might just be for you.
Sales through Service:
• Understanding a sales mindset and your identity as a sales/service professional – what scares you around sales?
How to get comfortable with sales by:
• Understanding your customer’s needs – customer focused approach.
• Handling Objections – allowing for these to happen naturally and using the conversation cycle to move customers through to an end point.
• How to follow up without being too pushy – understand an effective follow up process to remain over 50% more visible than your competitors.
• Asking for the business and onboarding in an easy way.
This workshop will be delivered by Helen Tebay.
Helen is an experienced sales expert who is passionate, energetic and all about helping businesses create the sales results that they deserve through training, coaching and mentoring.
Helen started off her sales career within travel for Thomas Cook as an overseas representative and manager of resorts including Goa, Dominican Republic and Egypt.
With over 15 years experience within senior sales roles and managing sales teams Helen has a particular focus on highly regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals and advanced manufacturing so she really does know what customers will be demanding of your front facing staff and what is needed to deliver exceptional customer service.
As a training and coaching professional, Helen keeps herself relevant by actively carrying out sales activities and supporting business operations, so you will be getting a hands-on pragmatic approach to your training delivery through a process that achieves results through a consultative and customer focused approach.
In addition to the training workshops, Helen includes mentoring and coaching as part of her implementation for change, so that your sales team are fully supported to embed what is needed to become the very best they can be for themselves, their business but more importantly their customers.