Taking the chills out of your cold outreach – Sales Training
September 22 @ 09:00 - 12:00
Taking the chills out of your cold outreach
Reaching out to new potential customers is a vital skill all business owners need to be able to do and often this is the most feared and avoided part of the sales process but without it you are really limiting your chances of being able to help more of your ideal customers!
Let’s face it as a woman in business you are passionate about what you do and want to tell more people about it and help as many customers as you can but the thought of reaching out to new potential people just stops you dead in your tracks. What if they just hang up, if they say no thanks what do I do then, what do I even say?
If that sounds like you then this is for you.
9:00am to 12:00noon – Thursday 22nd Sept
In this 3 hour workshop we will explore the following:
- How to reach out to new customers by removing the urgh feeling – where does that urgh come from?
- Look at how to explain what you do to help new and potential customers.
- Explore different ways that you can approach potential customers.
- Get a plan and structure as to what to say so that you feel more comfortable and know how to handle some basic common objections.
You will leave knowing –
- The benefit of asking a potential customer for some of their time to speak to you.
- Their positioning statement who they help, how they help them, what result do they get for them.
- Understand various ways and a mixture of avenues to connect with new people
- How important and valuable to your business this step is
This workshop will be delivered face to face, as a small group, by Helen Tebay.
**Please note places on this workshop would normally cost £100. The Growing Club has subsidised ticket prices to support your business recovery. If you can afford more than the highly subsidised ticket price, please do pay more
Helen is an experienced sales expert who is passionate, energetic and all about helping businesses create the sales results that they deserve through training, coaching and mentoring.
Helen started off her sales career within travel for Thomas Cook as an overseas representative and manager of resorts including Goa, Dominican Republic and Egypt.
With over 15 years experience within senior sales roles and managing sales teams Helen has a particular focus on highly regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals and advanced manufacturing so she really does know what customers will be demanding of your front facing staff and what is needed to deliver exceptional customer service.
As a training and coaching professional, Helen keeps herself relevant by actively carrying out sales activities and supporting business operations, so you will be getting a hands-on pragmatic approach to your training delivery through a process that achieves results through a consultative and customer focused approach.
In addition to the training workshops, Helen includes mentoring and coaching as part of her implementation for change, so that your sales team are fully supported to embed what is needed to become the very best they can be for themselves, your business but more importantly your customers.