WordPress Essentials Video Tutorial & Live Q&A
May 21 @ 11:00 – 12:00
Would you like to get to grips with your own website using WordPress?
This workshop will consist of a pre-recorded video tutorial and a live Q&A 1 week later.
Video tutorial –> link will be sent from Thursday 14th May
Followed by a live Q&A session –> Thursday 21st May @ 10am
— How to sign-up —
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your spot and receive the video and zoom links.
2. Please let us have your specific questions and goals for the session in advance as we will tailor the video tutorial to answer your questions. Send your questions via DM or post on the event before Wednesday 13th May.
3. The video tutorial will be sent on Thursday 14th May
4. Live Q&A Thursday 21st May 10am.
5. We are running our workshops either free or low-cost. If you can afford it, we would greatly appreciate a £10 donation via paypal to email@example.com.
— What’s in the workshop? —
This workshop is for learning the essentials of WordPress using wordpress.org (not wordpress.com) and ideal for:
a) those who have a WordPress website and would like to get to grips with how to maintain the site, manage content and edit/create content
b) those who are thinking of starting a website using wordpress.org
c) those who have never used the platform before but would like an introduction to how it works, what it is and to decide if it’s the right platform for them.
– Introduction to WordPress: What is WordPress?
– The dashboard: Where to find everything.
– The Gutenberg Editor: creating/adding content
– How to use and manage the media library
– Choosing and customising a WordPress theme
The best part about this workshop, is that you will be able to access the video again and again in the future, so there’s no need to panic that you can’t stop or pause it if you miss something. (Phew!)
Remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent the links and confirm your spot!
Please note, this workshop is free/low-cost to support you to keep your business running at this difficult time and to help with skills training. However, if you would like to make a donation you can do via Paypal using email@example.com.